Making your water gardening dreams come true
Quite often a contractor will ask you what you would like and then give you a price for the job without going much further; here at DU Waterscapes we like to delve a little deeper, we want to get to know you and your lifestyle, because we believe it is important to build a respectful, open relationship with our clients and provide the best service possible.
From the moment you contact DU Waterscapes we will endeavour to bring your water gardening dreams come true.
You will find we run our company a little differently to others you may have come across before, upon contact we will ask you to send us a few images of your space or existing pond, we also need rough dimensions, information on access to the site, access to water and electricity. Any more information that you can provide will help us get an idea of the size of the project and likely costs.
We are changing how people view the water gardening industry, we are one of only a few Certified Aquascape Contractors in the UK and endeavour to be leaders in the change. You, as the client, are our prerogative; Ponds done right, customers served right.
A few questions
Here are some questions to think about when getting ideas for your water feature and please remember, you can always ask us anything throughout the design phase of your project:
- Would you like children or grandchildren to play in and around the feature?
- Would you like a pondless water feature, a stream or a pond? Have you thought about water storage for your garden?
- Would the feature hold fish or for wildlife?
- Will it be a centrepiece in the front or back garden?
- Where do you sit most in your garden?
- Would you like to see the feature from any of the windows in your house?
- Do you entertain often? Would you like this water feature lit up at night?
- How much maintenance would you like for your feature?
Let's get started
Regardless of the job, we take pride in being easily accessible and communicating well. This is your space, your home, and your retreat; we want to be respectful at all times. Therefore, you can call, text, and/or email knowing that we’ll answer as soon as we can and be more than willing to answer any queries.
Please fill out the form below to start your water feature journey. Be sure to send a few photographs and tell us all about your project in as much detail as possible.
We strive to get in touch within five business days. But please do bear with us if it may take a little longer. We thank you for your patience while we are out making someone’s back garden beautiful! Yours could be next!